JISE supports open access. There are no fees to individual authors, and authors are allowed to self-archive their work. Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption or by written agreement of the journal, requires credit to JISE as the copyright holder.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Prepare and submit a separate title page (not included in the manuscript) with each contributor's name, institutional affiliation, email, and a short bio.
- Make sure that there is NO author's identity (e.g., name, affiliation, email) in the manuscript.
- Follow APA 7th edition in format and style.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Upload a copy of your data file (SPSS or interviws coding). If there is no data file associated with your mansucript, you may upload a statement indicating that you did not use any data file.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.