Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
--DO THIS FIRST--
Download the article template from here (www.tinyurl.com/jimphearticleformat) and copy over your manuscript's sections to the file, copying formats from the template as instructed and pasting them after you move your text segments. Then, create a second copy of your manuscript in which you remove author info and bio. You must upload both copies during submission. We will not consider manuscript that don't use the provided template.
- Follow APA 7th edition in format and style.
- Confirm that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Confirm that, where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Please shorten hyperlinks longer than two lines (you can do this by using sites like www.tinyurl.com).
- Confirm that the manuscript is copied into the template provided (see link above), preserving the format of each segment in the template.
- Confirm that the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (www.ojed.org/index.php/jimphe/about/submissions).
This is a special section we are adding to the next issue, including short essays by educators/scholars from around the world.
The names and email addresses entered in the journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. The journal’s editorial team collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the journal. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to inform readers about the authorship and editing of content and it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.