Call for Chapters || Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges: International Experiences in Historically Black Colleges and Universities
Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges: International Experiences in Historically Black Colleges and Universities
Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) have long been pillars of educational excellence, contributing significantly to various sectors. However, their international engagements often remain underrepresented in academic discourses. This volume seeks to bridge this gap by exploring the international programs, initiatives, and experiences of HBCUs, emphasizing their global influence and integral role in shaping cross-cultural academic landscapes.
Suggested Topics Include but are Not Limited to:
- Narratives of faculty and student international experiences at HBCUs.
- Case studies on transformative international programs/initiatives launched by HBCUs.
- Pedagogical impacts of international collaborations at HBCUs.
- Reflections on study abroad programs and their outcomes at HBCUs.
- Challenges and triumphs of student exchanges and global partnerships.
- The role of HBCUs in global academic dialogues and research collaborations.
- Personal, academic, and professional development outcomes of international engagements.
Chapters should be original, unpublished, and not under review elsewhere.
Manuscripts should be between 1,500 to 4,000 words, inclusive of references, tables, and appendices.
All submissions must adhere to the APA 7th Edition format.
Please include a 50-word abstract along with 5 keywords.
Submission Form: https://forms.gle/u1CbcGmF9EGsELZf6
Abstract Submission Deadline: November 1, 2023
Full Chapter Submission Deadline: March 1, 2024